California CLETS Users Group
2018 Agency Membership Invoice
PLEASE NOTE: If you want a copy of your membership application, please type CTRL+P or use your browser's print function prior to submitting. You will not receive a completed copy of this form after you submit. If you need to complete your membership application manually and mail/fax it, click here (please do not send a printed copy of this form).
The benefits of becoming a member of CCUG include, but are not limited to:
- CCUG provides a forum for the exchange of information between CLETS users, CLETS staff (DOJ & DMV), and vendors who provide related systems and services
- CCUG provides training on the multitude of files available through CLETS, their contents, and proper access and dissemination
- CCUG helps keep you abreast of upcoming changes in CLETS accessed files and their effect on local system operations
- CCUG helps you stay informed of related vendor products, services, and technologies
- Your agency will receive a special member registration price for the CCUG Training & Technology Seminar ($100 savings for EACH person from your agency who attends) to be held September 11-14, 2018 in San Diego, CA.
*REMEMBER, DUES MUST BE PAID BY JUNE 30, 2018 TO RECEIVE THE MEMBER REGISTRATION PRICE FOR THE 2017 CCUG SEMINAR
Agency annual membership dues are $75.00 PER AGENCY. All personnel from member agencies are entitled to receive all membership benefits. While the primary contact for each agency will receive all CCUG correspondence, if additional persons would like to receive correspondence please list them in the fields below. Please be sure to include an e-mail address as this is the primary means of CCUG contact.
Name of submitter - if paying by credit card, please provide the name on the credit card
If you wish to add more contacts than this page allows, you will be given an opportunity to do so on the next page.
PROVIDING CLETS USERS FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT & CRIMINAL JUSTICE AGENCIES A FORUM FOR TRAINING AND NETWORKING
California CLETS Users Group (CCUG), PO Box 294, Lake Elsinore, CA 92531