Southern/Central Chapter Training Meeting
Thursday, February 11, 2021 – Virtual Training via Microsoft Teams
Training: New Laws for 2021 [0900-1100]
Presented by: Richard Butcher, Orange County DA’s Office (ret)
This presentation will provide an overview of legal updates, including new and revised statutes recently adopted or enacted. This will include any new laws for 2021.
Training: Missing and Unidentified Persons System [1100-1230]
Presented by: Megan Eschlemen, CA Department of Justice
This presentation will serve as a MUPS database update as well as a response to audit concerns. Consistent issues with validation of records and issues with case files will be discussed.
** A LINK WILL BE SENT TO ALL REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS. ONLY THOSE REGISTERED WILL BE ADMITTED TO THE MEETING
Thursday, February 11, 2021
Online check-in/admittance from 0845-0900
Meeting begins at 0900
Virtual meeting via Microsoft Teams.
Download the app at:
E-mail Rebekah Biedermann (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click “Ticket detail” below no later than Febrary 4, 2021
Registration is $10 per person for all non-member agencies
Registration is free for all 2021 member agencies
Agencies with current 2021 membership by January 31 will be entered into a raffle for one free member registration to the 2021 CCUG Training & Technology Seminar.
If your 2021 membership hasn’t yet been submitted, please submit it now by using the Agency Membership link below.
Mark your calendars!
2021 CCUG Training & Technology Seminar
September 14-17, 2021
2021 CCUG Southern Chapter Officers
- Director: Jessica Moore, Irvine Police Department
- Assistant Director: Michael Berry, West Cities Police Communications
- Treasurer: Rebekah Biedermann, La Verne Police Department
- Secretary: Wendy Villescas, San Bernardino County Probation
2021 CCUG Central Chapter Officers
- Director: Tami Kimbrell, Kern County Sheriff’s Office
- Assistant Director: Tamia Smith, Bakersfield Police Department
- Treasurer: Kristyn Ostlund, Alameda County Sheriff’s Office
- Secretary: Lolita Pedro, San Jose State University Police Department
For PDF version of this training meeting announcement click here