I would like to invite you to take part in the 2021 California CLETS Users Group (CCUG) Training & Technology Seminar, which will be held September 14-17 in Oxnard, California (Vendor specific dates September 14 and 15). In addition to supporting CCUG, your participation will give you the opportunity to meet the people who use the products your company offers.
Since CCUG originated, our mission has been to represent the hundreds of law enforcement and criminal justice agencies in California. Our membership includes management, supervisory, and technical staff, representing agencies that use message-switching or computer-aided dispatch systems that access CLETS. We represent all of the different types of law enforcement agencies that employ the products and technologies you provide on an ongoing basis to do their jobs. Many of our members are also involved in planning, managing, implementing, and operating the equipment used in their agencies.
CCUG recognizes and values the importance of the support we receive from companies like yours. For this reason, we have an area set aside at our 2021 seminar for the companies that accept this opportunity so you can show your products and services to our members. We will also reserve times for CCUG seminar attendees to visit participating exhibitors, giving them an opportunity to meet you and other representatives of your company personally. We are confident that you will find your participation in this seminar a valuable and productive experience. We invite you to view the many sponsorship/exhibitor opportunities available:
All of our vendor exhibitors will receive:
- 8′ x 8′ exhibit space in our vendor area with 6′ table and two chairs
- Participation in our vendor scavenger hunt
- Seminar registration ($425 value)
- Opportunity to provide ad page/flyer on our Whova APP that can be accessed by all Seminar attendees.
- Opportunity to include a company logo tote bag item/flyer
- Opening ceremonies introduction on Tuesday afternoon; exclusive vendor hours Tuesday & Wednesday
- Roster of all CCUG Seminar attendees with contact information
- Admission to Tuesday’s welcome reception and Wednesday’s lunch
- Notification of all CCUG chapter meetings and the opportunity to attend
- Your company’s logo and link on the CCUG website (through March 31, 2022)
- 10 drink tickets for Tuesday night’s welcome reception
This year we have three options available for all companies that would like to participate:
Diamond Sponsor / $2500
As a Diamond Sponsor your company will be featured as a Seminar Sponsor for all events on all days of our Seminar and you will receive 30 additional drink tickets for our Tuesday night reception.
Platinum Sponsor / $2000
As a Platinum Sponsor your company will be featured as a Hospitality Suite Sponsor on Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday and you will receive 15 additional drink tickets for our Tuesday night reception.
Gold Sponsor / $1500
As a Gold Sponsor your company will be featured as Lunch Sponsor for our Wednesday or Thursday lunch.
Our 2021 seminar will be held at the Embassy Suites, Oxnard, California from September 14-17, 2021 (Vendor commitment September 14th and 15th). We are accepting reservations and encourage you to make them early to ensure the best possible exhibit selection.
We look forward to seeing you at our 2021 Training & Technology Seminar. You can register on line by clicking on the sponsorship level you wish to purchase below.
If you have any questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or any CCUG officer or by phone at (707) 428-7707
California CLETS Users Group